Thursday, April 22, 2010

Maternity Clothes are Overrated...

...I want my sweats or yoga pants! I remember slipping on a pair of maternity pants for the first time towards the end of my first trimester. Ahh, they felt so good, I swore I would wear them beyond pregnancy. Why not? Who doesn't want to wear a cute pair of jean with no snaps or buttons?! Well, I've come to the decision that when this pregnancy is over, I will retire the maternity pants for the time being (I may still hold on to the tops). The end of the first trimester, and throughout the second trimester, maternity pants are great. But now that I am nearly in the last two months of pregnancy, all I want to wear is a pair os sweat pants or my favorite yoga capris. I am done with the thick 3in. elastic band around my waste that after sitting for awhile simply feels like it is adding so much more pressure to my abdomen (I don't need any more pressure). Plus, the wonderful stretch elastic that covers your whole belly...their convenient for hiding any exposed butt crack, but between that and an tank top (to help cover the ladies a little more in the work place) I get so over heated I end up wearing the elestaic around my waist anyway. Hmmm, I wonder what my boss would say if I alternated two pants everyday, one day sweats, one day yoga capris. Ahh, that sounds so welcoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

babies