Thursday, July 21, 2011

I used to be a writer...

Back in the day, and I am talking way back even before marriage, I used to write. There is even evidence...I have boxes of old journals. They are fun and somewhat interesting to go back and read. But then one day it stopped. My near daily journaling disappeared somewhere after college and before I met Tim. I would love to have record of our dating life and the beginnings of married life, unfortunately my thoughts just never made it down on paper. So when I became pregnant Ithought it the perfect opportunity to 'revise' my desire to write and document my pregnancy and life as a new mom. Ha! Who was I fooling?!
So here I am, 9 months after my last post, a month after my son's first birthday. I can only think of the cliche, 'where does the time fly?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

babies