Friday, February 19, 2010

Sick and tired of being sick!

Why is it that someone with a relatively great immune system has been sick for a good portion of this pregnancy?! And I'm not talking about morning sickness...Started off the pregancy with bronchitis and now am trying to get over my second cold...this is crazy! Isn't this the time in one's pregnancy they should be getting the most sleep? I am waking up almost every hour and I know it will only get worse (my ability to sleep that is) do to being uncomfortable and then having a new baby. I just want to sleep now!

1 comment:

  1. My dr. told me being sick more often and for longer might have to do with your body putting all it's energy toward making a baby and not getting you healthy. I had a cold, then strep and then flu for about 2 months! the bummer was not being able to really take anything...then i had morning sickness on top of it. Talk about fun! I hope you get better soon, so you can enjoy your 2nd trimester to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete

babies