Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cracks

The funniest thing the other day: We were over at some friends' house and their 5 year old was talking with me. Her mom told her, "Becca has a baby in her bellly." The little girl then took my hand and asked me if we could take it out right now. Her mom and I laughed and told her the baby wasn't ready yet. Then her mom said, "her belly has to get much bigger. Remember when my belly was really big?" (She has two younger siblings). The little girl thought for a minute, then ask me, "do you have cracks?" Not sure what she meant I asked a her to explain. She proceeded to comment about her mommy's "cracks" on her belly. Her mom and I both were amused as we realized she was referring to her mom's strectch marks!

Oh joy...well I don't have any "cracks" yet, but I imagine there is still plenty of time for them to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

babies